HOURS OF OPERATION
10 am – 6 pm
Friday and Saturday
10 am – 7 pm
Noon – 6 pm
4th of July
Bumble Bee Bash Fundraiser (Fall 2018)
Welcome to a world of fun and adventure, featuring exciting exhibits, daily workshops, and special performances. Children are guaranteed a fun-filled, action-packed day learning about the arts, humanities, and sciences.
- Children under age 14 must be accompanied by an adult, age 18 or older.
- Guests 18 years or older (who are not accompanied by a child) must leave photo ID.
- No food, gum or beverages are permitted in the Museum.
- Photo Policy: By entering this public facility you are agreeing to let Discovery Gateway and all news media organizations use your photograph and/or likeness for any news or promotional purpose. No compensation will be given for the use of the photographs taken at Discovery Gateway.
Discovery Gateway has “house rules” that all guests (children and adults) are asked to follow:
- Have fun!
- Learn something new.
- Help others to learn something new and have fun too!
- Respect others.
Lost & Found: Discovery Gateway is not responsible for lost or stolen items. If you think you lost something, call the Museum’s information desk at (801) 456-5437 x100. Items left unclaimed will be discarded after 30 days.
Directions to Discovery Gateway
Discovery Gateway is located at 444 West 100 South in The Gateway in downtown Salt Lake City, just west of the intersection at 400 West and 100 South.
The most direct and secure parking for Discovery Gateway is in the NORTH GARAGE at The Gateway. Park toward the south end of the garage and enter the elevator lobby in the southwest corner. Park on level +2 for direct access to Museum entrance. Or if parking on other levels, press +2 in the elevator to get to the Museum entrance. Parking validations may be purchased at Admissions Desk or Information Desk for $1, and they cover up to 3 hours.
For more information on Parking visit The Gateway.
Visit HotelsCombined for lodging options in Salt Lake City.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Stay up to date at the Museum!